Living in High Prairie
This community in Northern Alberta provides a ton of amenities while being surrounded by beautiful wilderness. The lower cost of living within this community allows residents to enjoy a lifestyle that allows for full enjoyment of the outdoors. Whether you are into fishing, hiking, swimming, snowmobiling or skiing, this community offers it all. This community provides an excellent educational infrastructure, making a great place to raise kids. The residents of this community treat each other like family and you will truly feel the support immediately upon arrival.
Growth Opportunities/Company Profile
The growth with this company is limited only by your ambition, commitment and ability. Whether you want to specialize within your trade or enter a supervisory/career track, this company is willing to invest to get you there. Employees speak about the company with a sense of pride, as they feel a strong connection with the organization. The company is well known for their strong community involvement and interaction in the areas that matter to their employees on a personal level.
Working within a mid-sized team, the Electrician will be responsible for:
- Working with and assisting operations team to assess electrical needs, determine requirements for changes or repairs, and document action taken.
- Addressing and resolving any electrical issues that may result in plant not running at prime optimization levels.
- Adhering to the organization’s safety policy
Requirements and Qualifications
- Red Seal Required
- Heavy Industrial Experience Required (Forestry experience is a strong asset)
- Experience with PLCs
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
Compensation and Benefits
- $40.56 per hour
- Paid Overtime
- 2-3 weeks of paid vacation
- Extensive benefits package available (dental, extended medical, etc.)
- Relocation Assistance/Living allowance