- Employer: LandCare
- Location: Tualatin, OR
- Salary: Competitive compensation and benefits package
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Trims or removes trees by climbing with ropes and saddle or with the aid of an aerial lift device
- Inspects assigned tools and equipment for proper working condition;
- Loads and unloads trucks with logs, brush and debris often weighing 25 pounds or more; feeds brush into chipper
- Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment from elevated surfaces in trees
- Operate other equipment as assigned, such as a chipper
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent voice communication with workers aloft
- Helps enforce on-the-job safety practices
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of all knots, ropes and rigging devices used in tree trimming and removal operations.
- Familiar with electrical hazards, appropriate operating procedures when in proximity to electrical conductors, and aerial rescue techniques in the event of an emergency aloft.
- Lift heavy objects (sometimes up to or over 75 pounds)
- Pass E-Verify
- Pass Background Check
At LandCare, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Come grow with us.
Read more here:: GFIS