POSITION: Electrical Maintenance Technician
DIVISION: Westervelt Pellets
LOCATION: Aliceville, Alabama
Electrical Maintenance Technicians provide maintenance to the facility and duties include troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, repair, and testing of a wide range of equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
- Troubleshoot electrical control devices (Relays, Limits, Proximity Switches, etc.)
- Maintain industrial control system (Allen Bradley, HMI & PLC).
- Maintain three phase MCC, Power Distribution Systems, and Motor Controls
- Perform preventative maintenance, installation of new equipment, repairs, and continued process improvement.
- Operate mobile equipment (fork lift, man lift, & lull).
- High School Diploma/GED required – Associates/Technical degree strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience preferred for entry level positions; 5-7 years preferred for senior level positions.
- Competent with Microsoft Office software, PLC/HMI – Allen Bradley, pneumatic systems, hydraulics systems, mechanical systems.
- Capable of reading schematics and drawings.
- Must have verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be resilient, organized, self-disciplined, and willing to work as a team.
- Must be committed to creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
Read more here:: GFIS