Tall Timber Resources Inc. is a small Forestry consulting company based out of Burnstick Lake, AB that is currently growing and has been in operation for over 3 years. We specialize in providing forestry related field services to both industry and government clients throughout Alberta.
Employment Opportunity: Field Staff Position (Full Time)
We are currently looking to fill 2 field staff positions starting immediately. Duties will consist primarily of inventory work and some silviculture surveys.
As this is a field position, candidates must be physically fit, willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions within reason and travel out of town while on shift. Preference will be given to applicants with 3 or more yrs of experience dealing with PSP & TSP along with other forest inventory studies.
Work will be based throughout the province of Alberta; during the summer/fall season remote camp work throughout Alberta may be required. While in field camps or on road, food / accommodations are provided, camp duties will be shared.
– Forestry background (through schooling or experience) 3+ yrs preferred
– Willing to work long shifts 12-5 (Roughly and may vary from shift to shift)
– Willing to camp in remote locations (All camping gear supplied)
– GIS/GPS experience; using Arc view, DNR Garmin, Garmins and Trimbles
– Quad and sled experience a must
– Current First aid certificate
– Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
Read more here:: GFIS