Organization: World Food Programme
Country: Syrian Arab Republic
Closing date: 21 Jan 2018
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
• Provide guidance, training, and oversight to FOs and CPs related to payment process as well as FLA process.
• Liaise closely with CO Finance and Field Offices on issues related to CP payments.
• Process payment claims of CPs. Ensure the correct exchange rate is used, and follow up on any
commodity losses reported in the distribution report.
• Track of payments made to the CPs. Maintain the payment tracking sheet, prepare weekly status report, and flag any issues that require action.
• Undertake quarterly and annual reconciliation of CP payments and/or provide technical support to the FOs/CPs.
• Prepare FLA related documents.
• Translate documents related to NGO Partnership.
• Enter FLA information in WINGS/COMET.
• Serve as Cooperating Partner Committee Secretariat.
• Undertake due diligence research.
• Undertake operational oversight visits to CPs. Prepare visit report including follow up action points, and provide feedback to CPs, FOs, and CO as
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education is required. University courses or degree is desired, preferably in accounting, finance, business management, or economics.
Experience: Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible work experience in accounting, book keeping,
project management, or humanitarian assistance in the related field.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic languages.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
• Candidates must get an auto confirmation email once applying.
• Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
HOW TO APPLY
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS INT