POSITION: Tax & Treasury Manager
LOCATION: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
This position manages and prepares federal and state corporate income tax workpapers for annual returns. Responsible for preparation of quarterly income tax estimate payments and financial oversight of shareholder distribution system. Responsible for other multi-state tax compliance including sales & use tax, real & personal property tax, franchise tax and business licenses. Responsible for calculating and recording income tax provision in general ledger. Oversees daily cash and investment activities and reporting. Manages various treasury reporting, including pension, commercial insurance and other. Assists with financial analysis on special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with five years accounting/tax experience; CPA preferred.
- Working knowledge of a business financial system (preferably Lawson).
- Past work experience must demonstrate organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and accurately with multiple priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others.
Read more here:: GFIS