Organization: British Council
Country: United Arab Emirates
Closing date: 24 Jan 2018
**Please fill in the application in detail. We cannot open CVs
• Job title Financial Policy & Process Lead
• Location United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Sharjah
• Contract Type 2 years fixed term
• Industry Nonprofit Organization Management
• Job function Non- Management
- SALARY in AED: Basic 11,736.90 + Accomodation 6,426.00
It exists to monitor the effectiveness of financial controls, using corporate frameworks as specified; to monitor risk levels and take corrective action where this is required. It also acts as the first point of contact within the region for counter-fraud activity, and will participate in and lead regional investigations as needed drawing on the expertise of the Central Fraud team and acting on their advice. The role holder is accountable for recommending appropriate action to the Regional Director/HR Director.
Minimum / essential
- University degree in a relevant area.
- Minimum of 3 years of qualified experience in a relevant managerial post
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in what is often a confidential, responsive, deadline-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Proven risk management skills.
- Fluent English – Shortlisted candidates will either demonstrate they have met the required standard through presentation of an agreed English language certificate, or will be required to take the APTIS test and demonstrate a B2 level of English proficiency.
- Formal Training in Counter Fraud Management.
- Risk Management qualification / diploma.
- Counter Fraud Management experience, including counter fraud planning and counter fraud investigations.
· Only applicants with a valid residence visa in the UAE are eligible to apply for the post. The post is open to British Council internal candidates and external candidates who are currently residing and available in the UAE at the time of applying for and taking up the post, if successful
- You must obtain full medical clearance before you come to post.
- Police clearance certificate will be required for the successful candidate.
T*he British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. British Council appointments are contingent on thorough checks. In the UK, and where appropriate systems exist overseas, these include Criminal Records checks.*
- Nonprofit Organization Management
- Education Management
How to apply:
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS GOV