This position provides administrative and technical support for the Investor Relations, Audit and Business Development departments. Administrative functions include preparation of reports, documents and high level professional presentations, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements and expense reporting. This position requires a high level of organizational skills, with the ability to plan work in detail, identify resources needed and implement plan. Must have strong written and verbal communication, analytical abilities and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Coordinate all logistics for quarterly earnings teleconference, including scheduling and quarterly confirmation with vendor and IT, participant rehearsals, and live monitoring of the teleconference
- Monitor pre and post analyst reporting from quarterly earnings tele-conference, organize and distribute to management
- Prepare correspondence from handwritten/typed drafts, verbal or standing instruction, for internal and external business contacts
- Prepare various spreadsheet analyses, from multiple sources of data, for inclusion with executive communication materials
- Prepare professional and high quality presentations for use at senior management and board of director meeting
- High School Diploma or GED (College courses preferred)
- Five years of administrative support in a large office, preferably supporting multiple people or departments
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team orientated atmosphere
- Proficient in Microsoft products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Rayonier is committed to maintaining a drug free work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.
Read more here:: GFIS