Forest Development Supervisor | East Coast Forests
Juken New Zealand Ltd (JNL) is a New Zealand registered company, operating in the forestry and wood-processing industries in New Zealand for the past 20 years. JNL owns four wood processing plants in the North Island, and forests in the Wairarapa and East Coast regions.
The Forest Development Supervisor is responsible for supervision of forest development activities in JNL’s East Coast Forests to maximise value of the forest crop through effective development and management of silvicultural tending regimes.
Personal skills we are seeking include:
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and environmental management systems
- People management
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
- A can do attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team or independently
Serious consideration will be given to applicants with:
- A tertiary qualification in Forestry or similar
- Experience in managing forest establishment and tending operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of workplace health and safety and environmental management systems
Read more here:: GFIS