Do you want to work in a fast-growing company? Are you interested in business and wood industry? Do you have a desire to work in a start-up company? Do you want to be challenged? If so, join our team!
Canadian Wood Products specializes in the sale and delivery of all sorts of wood and lumber products. Our global network of offices enables us to respond promptly to any imbalances in supply and demand. We create value by carefully managing time, location, quality, product and logistics. The core strength of CWP derives from our human capital which provides the basis for our perpetual motion.
We are currently recruiting a Lumber Trader to develop is own business. Allowing you to work with few restrictions as well as our financial and industry expertise support. This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic setting and to draw upon new knowledge.
- You are someone who’s able to sell. If you have reached a ceiling in your current job, you will be offered a brand-new playground free of limits, which will allow you to go as high as you can.
- You are someone with a high-level sporting bag. If you have reached a professional / semi professional level during your lifetime, you would be totally matching the style of the company given the entrepreneurial culture that is highly encouraged.
- You are someone with experience in the lumber industry. If you have ever worked in construction, with lumber or you understand the forestry industry, Canadian Wood Products could be a natural extension of your career.
- You are a good team player and you have an ability to communicate with people
Then, you are the person we’re looking for!
Furthermore, your new working conditions will be the envy of all your friends and family:
- Group personal trainer services 1 to 2 times per week;
- Reimbursement (up to 80%) of your public transit pass (Opus, Tram, etc.);
- Competitive salary;
- Virtual Cloud Desktop;
- Parties, cocktail hours and corporate activity days each month;
- Beautiful open-plan offices located in Old Montreal;
- Comprehensive benefits package (dental, health, life, disability, travel, group RRSP with employer contributions, etc.);
- A unique culture and much more!
Read more here:: GFIS