The Resource Development Manager plays a vital role in achieving our Non-Timber financial & business growth objectives. As a member of the Land Resources Team, the Resource Development Manager is responsible for working collaboratively across the organization to maximize the long term value of the land base by developing, marketing, and executing existing and new business opportunities. Responsibilities include management, marketing, and growth of non-traditional revenues within the Non-Timber portfolio. This position will manage and grow our Hunting & Recreation program in our Gulf States Region (TX, LA, MS, AL, OK). This position will also actively support our fill dirt removal operations in TX, LA, and will be responsible for growing our agricultural lease portfolio. In addition, this role will work on various other projects deemed vital by our Land Resources Manager.
- BS in Forestry, Finance, Real Estate, or Geology (MBA preferred)
- Three (3) or more years experience in resource financial analysis or development, land management, real estate, land acquisition, geology, or finance.
- Ability to perform real estate market research and financial analyses
- Advanced communication and project management skills.
- Ability to manage and coordinate timberland transaction activities such as remote sensing, timber cruising, appraisal, financial analysis, environmental assessments, etc.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, vendor relationships and performance
Rayonier is committed to maintaining a drug free work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.
Read more here:: GFIS