Live the good life in British Columbia’s beautiful Southern Interior. This community, just a short drive to Kamloops (population 91,000), provides the very best in rural lifestyle. Affordable housing; great primary and secondary educational facilities; friendly local services; and all surrounded by pristine lakes and abundant forests.
This modern two-line sawmill has recently undergone extensive upgrades. The company is seeking a high energy, team oriented leader to join the team as Maintenance Supervisor. While basic qualifications and experience are important, inter-personal leadership skills and style will be of primary consideration.
Interested persons should have the following basic qualifications:
- Electrical, Millwright or HD Mechanic trade qualifications or relevant Engineering Degree or Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum two years in successful sawmill supervision
- Serious commitment to safety
The company provides:
- A competitive wage and benefits program
- A commitment to upholding high safety standards and respect for our employees
- A collaborative and respectful work environment
- A community focused employer
Read more here:: GFIS