Timber Cruiser Positions (2)
Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in the provision of technical expertise and information within the industry and we pride ourselves in the provision of safe, efficient, and effective services.
Geoterra IRS is seeking qualified candidates for timber cruiser positions in the Prince George area. This is a field based position with a combination of in town work and camp/hotel work. Lesser qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, as there are other positions in the company that may be better suited for them.
· 1-2 years experience as a timber cruiser in the British Columbia interior.
· Working knowledge of the BC Timber Cruising Manual
· Valid BC drivers License.
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
· Registered member of the ABCFP as an RPF, RFT, ATE, ATC.
· Experience using CruiseMate application.
· Multiphase forest development experience.
· Level 1 first aid
· S100 training
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format to:
This posting will remain open until filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Read more here:: GFIS