Organization: Karam Foundation
Closing date: 15 Apr 2018
JOB BRIEF: The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that Karam House is properly equipped, maintained, and in high quality condition. This includes procurement, providing logistical support, and overseeing security and custodial staff.
- Help develop and strengthen current Karam Foundation logistic and procurement operations
- Lead on procurement of all program items and services.
- Obtain needed materials with particular attention to cost control, quality and timely delivery
- Coordinate the logistical arrangements for the international mentors, including travels, accommodations, and procurement of supplies
- Monitor and maintain the upkeep of the facility and vehicles
- Keep consistent detailed records of logistical aspects of the program
- Supervise, coach and train logistics officers
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Manage Karam Foundation asset management system and ensure record keeping is up to date
- Manage organizational vendor list for materials and services
- Prepare weekly written reports
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Site Manager Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good English and Turkish Language Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team member
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Good organizational skills
- Holds a driver’s license
- Competence in Google Drive (documents, spreadsheets)
REPORTS TO: Site Manager
LOCATION: Istanbul , Turkey
HOURS: 40 hours per week
Contract length: 1 year– extendable
SALARY: salary defined by the Karam Foundation salary grid and educational level**
How to apply:
Interested candidates should fill out this application form. If you have any trouble uploading the CV in the form, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Istanbul Logistics Coordinator” in the subject line.
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI