Country: United States of America
Closing date: 31 May 2018
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Development and Planning Manager, the Proposal Management Consultant works in collaboration with the Strategies and Partnership Unit to provide targeted support to ICAP’s global proposal development teams and mobilize resources throughout the proposal process.
This role will provide overall management and coordination for proposal development initiatives in response to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) to ensure the successful implementation of proposal development efforts.
- Provides overall management and coordination of proposal development processes including proposal resources, planning, scheduling, development and general team oversight
- Oversees team workflows and deliverables in accordance with specific checklists and timelines
- Implements proposal development processes via ICAP’s online management platform
- Assists country teams with engagement of key partners
- Coordinates communication and information flow among the proposal team
- Contributes to the creation of proposal and resource documents such as bio sketches, job descriptions, and letters of support
- Facilitates draft review iterations
- Assists in copy editing and finalization of proposal elements
- Spearheads all meeting management and logistics including thorough note-taking
- Undertakes other tasks as necessary to ensure the proper management of proposal processes and that the proposal is responsive to NOFO requirements
- Provides additional support to the Strategy and Partnerships Unit as needed
- Requires a Master’s degree in public health, international relations, development studies or other social science fields
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum three (3) years of professional experience in the area of global health, development and/or international project planning and management
- Experience with international health and/or program design
- Demonstrated hands-on experience responding to funding solicitations from USG and non-USG entities
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to follow-through is crucial
How to apply:
Applicants must send their CV with cover letter to Icapfirstname.lastname@example.org with “Proposal Management Consultant” in the subject line.
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI