Integrated ProAction Corp is seeking Forestry Technicians for our Kamloops Division
Integrated ProAction Corp is an established natural resources consulting firm, operating and providing superior service and deliverables since 1992. Our head office is located in Kamloops with a remote office Chetwynd. As a result of ongoing efforts to expand our diverse client base, we are currently seeking to supplement our full time staffing with both Junior and Senior Forestry Technicians for the Kamloops division.
The ideal applicant(s) will be self motivated, have a positive attitude and be willing to take direction from supervisors, forming a positive contribution to the corporate team. Preference will be given to those applicants with a forestry or natural resources degree and or diploma and eligible for registration with or are in good standing with the ABCFP. Preference will be given to those with professional designation.
Please note that you may be subject to drug and alcohol testing in safety sensitive positions.
For a senior position a minimum of 5 years experience is required in full phase timber development activities and assessments including but not limited to the following is:
• Forest Licence management planning, tracking and reporting,
• Full Phase Development and Planning
• All aspects of timber assessments,
• All aspects of road and cut block design (various systems)
• Data collection and preparation of Site plan and related assessments
• Road deactivation prescriptions and /or assessments,
• Level 1, 2 and/or 3 road traverse data collection,
• Cengea database entry and tracking,
• Timber cruising and compilation
• Understanding of appraisal information
• Planting supervision and quality assessments,
• Silviculture surveys and/or auditing assessments and/or RESULTS experience,
All applicants must have a valid drivers licence, eligible to work in Canada and be physically able to fulfill the demands of full time field positions. Valid First Aid or other certifications would be an asset.
Read more here:: GFIS