Organization: Voluntas Advisory
Closing date: 20 Jul 2018
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntas Advisory is a management consultancy firm within Voluntas Group, which is driven by creating business strategies with a purpose and developing policies for a sustainable impact. Our purpose is to improve living standards and life quality through business as a force for good and through governments as catalysts for distribution of opportunities and wealth creation. By working in the intersection between state and business, the interplay between society and market, and the synergy between citizen and consumer, we…
… deliver intelligence based, enlightened and innovative policy making
… create purposeful business and branding strategies,
… produce enlightening market research and impactful analyses
Voluntas Advisory’s clients include multinational corporations, governments, our portfolio companies and international organizations
The position based in our Tunis Office
The main goal of our full-time internship program is to provide Master students and recent graduates with a real, hands-on opportunity to experience working as a management consultant on analytically challenging assignments.
The half-year internship program is designed to acquaint the intern with problem solving methodologies, teamwork and client projects. You will serve as a full-time member of our team, receive day-to-day coaching and experience the challenges of working with international clients.
A major part of the intern’s assignment will be to contribute to our work by applying critical and creative thinking on strategic issues and propose problem-solving frameworks to address key client challenges.
Voluntas is a small, young and busy organization. Therefore, an intern needs to be self-reliant and able to manage tasks independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Post-bachelor level academic qualification
- Strong academic record in business, economics, political science or sociology
- Interest in international issues and our focus sectors
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, French or Arabic a bonus
- International experience a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
- High level of personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Effective research
- Supporting the Head of Tunis Office to seek out new business opportunities
- Administrative tasks and project management support
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Presentation development
- Report and proposal writing
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a resume, grade transcript and cover letter answering the following three questions:
- If you could pick any person in the world to act as your personal mentor for the next year, who would you pick and why?
- Please tell us about your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntas (not a current one)
- Please describe the three most important attributes you will bring to Voluntas
Applications should be sent in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews to discuss their interests and experience and to test their problem-solving skills through case studies. The internship is planned to start in August 2018.
For any inquiries feel free to contact Head of Tunis Office, Jean-Louis Romanet Perroux (+216 53894287, JLR@voluntasadvisory.com)
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI