Country: United Arab Emirates
Closing date: 28 Jul 2018
· Assist the Program Manager in the further development and growth of the Department of Capacity Building Programs that will develop a cross-disciplinary training curriculum, hold CVE training courses and support development of recipient nation’s CVE capacity, among other related activities.
· Oversee and report directly to the Program Manager as to the proper execution of day to day activities within the Capacity Building Program Area
· Support activities to increase the Centre’s resources, capabilities and reputation in CVE capacity building activities and other type of CVE projects to include activities in collaboration with other Departments.
· Work with the Program Manager in developing strategic relationships and partnerships with stakeholders around the world involved in CVE capacity building and engage them in Hedayah’s activities
· Coordinate with the Administration and Finance Department for the organization of capacity building programs and other type of activities both at Hedayah and abroad
· Assist in the development of proposals for Capacity Building Programs activities, training materials and Project initiatives to include drafting concept notes, agendas and presentations and preparing, implementing and analyzing M&E Plans.
· Forecast budgets in coordination with Administration and Finance and the Program Manager;
· Monitor the progress of projects to ensure that the quality meets the required standards and budget, addressing any issues
· Communicate with partner organizations on key aspects of the programs and initiatives
· Conduct preliminary research and need assessment related to Capacity Building programs to support Hedayah’s evidence-based initiatives Coordinate with Program Manager the supervision of consultants and interns within the Department by setting key development objectives and requirements, evaluating them, and reporting at the end of their performance period.
Qualification and Experience
· Master’s Degree in International Development, Human Rights, Political Science, Security Studies or related field is preferred
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Experience of working with government actors and/or NGOs
· Experience of working in an international setting
· Experience of working on projects
· Experience of arranging and planning events, conferences and workshops
· Knowledge of current issues around violent extremism
Skills and Competencies
· Result orientation
· Building relationships
· Cultural intelligence
· Planning and organizing
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent command of written and oral English
How to apply:
Send covering letter and CV to email@example.com no later than July 28, 2018
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI