Organization: Westminster Foundation for Democracy
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 23 Jul 2018
**Based in Victoria, London
Full Time – Fixed Term Contract Until March 2021
Salary: £30,000 gross per annum
Plus Civil Service Pension Benefit
Flexible working available **
Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD) is a public body sponsored by the UK Government responsible for supporting the establishment of effective multi-party democracy in developing countries. Since 1992, we provide training, technical support and enable the exchange of knowledge between the institutions of the UK and those of partner countries. WFD works in partnership with UK political parties and parliamentary, electoral and civil society institutions. We are implementing programmes in over 30 countries, through a global network of over 20 local offices. WFD is the main organisation to train and deploy UK election monitors to European Union and OSCE/ODIHR election observation missions. More information can be found on www.wfd.org
Main Purpose of the Role
Under the direction of the Director of Research and Evaluation, this position is responsible for coordinating WFD’s monitoring system, ensuring that reporting requirements are met and results are disseminated appropriately. The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager also provides guidance to programme staff in designing programmes that meet WFD standards on monitoring and evaluation standards.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
• Technical understanding of monitoring and evaluation frameworks and experience of supporting its implementation
• Experience of supporting teams develop M&E capacity
• Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with and value multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, promoting opportunities for programme staff to learn, develop their skills and widen their experiences.
• Administratively self-sufficient and proficient user of Microsoft products including but not limited to Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Proven proficiency of working with IT-based data collection programmes and ability to transfer aggregated data into broader context
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; proficiency in Arabic, Russian or other languages is desirable
Please note this statement is for information only and does not form part of a contract.
This is a UK based role and therefore the successful candidate must have eligibility to work in the UK.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 12pm (GMT) 23rd of July. Please clearly reference in your cover letter your relevant skills and experience for this post.
For full details of the role criteria and instructions for how to apply for this position, please visit WFD website at:
Please note: Due to the volume of application we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI