Organization: Deakin University
Closing date: 30 Sep 2018
JOB ID: 180712**
SALARY RANGE:** $84,783 to $90,827 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and fixed term to 30 April 2021
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Centre for Humanitarian Leadership is seeking to recruit academics to join a team of established colleagues working in the area of Humanitarian Studies and Leadership.
This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the School and Centre’s teaching and research programs.
- Undertaking largely teaching and teaching-related duties.
- Contributing to the achievement of Deakin’s strategic goals in research, teaching, engagement and innovation.
- Contributing to the research achievement of the Centre and School.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/or other relevant qualifications and experience in the humanitarian sector.
- Demonstrable professional experience in government, academia, international organisations, NGOs or Think Tanks.
- Excellent record of scholarly learning and teaching in UG and/or PG programs, including innovative curriculum design.
- Emerging research and scholarship through publications, and/or exhibitions, as appropriate to the discipline.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Matthew Clarke, Head of School, Humanities and Social Sciences, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 September 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that’s why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here**: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits**
How to apply:
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aborignal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI