Closing date: 17 Oct 2018
For the bilateral cooperation programmes financed by the Belgian State and for assignments for third-party donors, such as the European Union, Enabel is seeking to establish a recruitment pool for Administrative and Financial Officers to be incorporated in its programme and intervention teams in the field.
Your tasks and duties consist of:
- Manage the budget and financial reporting;
- Ensure proper management of treasury and banking relationships;
- Ensure efficient procurement management, contract management and logistics (in collaboration with the contracting officer) in compliance with procedures and contractual obligations (public procurement…);
- Participate in the elaboration, management and control of Grant Agreements;
- Manage the fiduciary risks and put in place an efficient and effective internal control system, implement the actions plans resulting from audits and follow up on them;
- Manage the administrative and financial team composed for the intervention (recruitment, setting objectives, performance meetings…);
- Support the Representation, the programme and the interventions by providing one’s technical expertise (advice, sharing of experience, representing Enabel vis-à-vis others…);
- Capacity development of partner entities, where needed.
- Hold a Master’s degree and have proved experience in one or more of the following domains: financial management, economics, auditing;
- At least five years of professional experience in financial management;
- At least one international field experience as an expat, preferably within an international organisation;
- A first successful experience in team management;
- Experience in auditing, in risk management and in financial management in the public sector;
- Experience in public procurement management and/or with Grant Agreements constitutes an important asset;
- Fluency in French and/or English, in speaking and writing;
- Capacity of instilling trust through ‘**consultancy and service**’-oriented professional relations.
Membership of our pool of applicants, which is relied on when a job is liberated or created, upon which we offer a contract for the term of the project in one of the countries where Enabel operates.
The gross monthly salary (once the contract is signed – Level 2 -B417) depends on relevant experience and includes expat benefits (expat and hardship allowances).
Furthermore, our expatriate staff members are also offered customary expatriate benefits such as a (capped) housing allowance, a moving allowance, an installation allowance, a (capped) school allowance for children accompanying, an insurance package for the whole family, including repatriation insurance, and an annual round-trip flight ticket for each family member. The amounts disbursed will vary in function of relevant recognised experience for the function, the household’s composition and the fiscal situation.
How to apply:
Are you interested?
Is your profile matching the one we are looking for?
Do not hesitate and send us your application letter and updated CV, at the latest by 17/10/2018 via: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?company=C0000960484P&career_ns=job_listing_summary&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&site=VjItRG9OVktVYS9CQ3J3RmtmaHoxaFpSQT09&_s.crb=5HJpzMkW00GmamxVFSvR9uRQSyU%3d&rcm_site_locale=fr_FR
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS GOV