Organization: Voluntas Advisory
Closing date: 23 Sep 2018
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntas Advisory is a management consultancy firm within Voluntas Group, which is driven by creating business strategies with a purpose and developing policies for a sustainable impact. Our purpose is to bring a fundamental change to the way we lead and realize human potential. By working in the intersection between state and business, the interplay between society and market, and the synergy between citizen and consumer, we…
… deliver intelligence-based and innovative policy-making
… create purposeful business and branding strategies,
… produce enlightening market research and impactful analyses
Voluntas Advisory’s clients include multinational corporations, governments, our portfolio companies and international organizations.
Consultant for our Tunis Office
We are looking for a Consultant to join our young, vibrant office in Tunis. Your role will be to deliver high quality quantitative analysis, presentations and reporting, while also contributing to business development within international development.
Moreover, you will be expected to support the Head of the Tunis office in managing and developing the new office. As part of this, you should be able to manage projects independently, support your colleagues’ human potential, as well as support business development in the MENA region.
- Master’s degree in Political Science, Economics, Mathematics, Sociology, IR or similar
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent skills in regression analysis, and more advanced statistical analysis and experience with commonly used statistics software (preferably SPSS)
- Ability to communicate results from quantitative data in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of quantitative research methods for social sciences
- Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
- High level of personal accountability and strong work ethic
- International experience a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English; Knowledge of French and Arabic a plus
- Design and lead analysis of quantitative data, mainly perception surveys and price monitoring data
- Communicate analyses and findings through presentations and reports
- Support the Head of the Tunis Office in mentoring and supervising junior staff and administration, and developing project proposals
- Contribute to the improvement of the company’s processes and to the conceptualization and development of new projects
How to apply:
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter answering the following three questions:
1.If you could pick any person in the world to act as your personal mentor for the next year, who would you pick and why?
2.Please tell us about your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntas (not a current one)
3.Please describe the three most important attributes you will bring to Voluntas
Applications should be sent in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is the 23h of September. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews to discuss their interests and experience and to test their problem-solving skills through case studies. The position is planned to start latest November 1st.
For any inquiries feel free to contact Head of Tunis Office, Jean-Louis Romanet Perroux (+216 53894287, JLR@voluntasadvisory.com)
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI