Organization: Peace Corps
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 18 Sep 2018
Open & closing dates
09/04/2018 to 09/18/2018
Pay scale & grade
$71,712 to $105,312 per year
Permanent – Term NTE 60 months (5 years)
This position is located in the Office of Strategic Information, Research and Planning (OSIRP), in the Office of the Director. OSIRP staff develop and manage agency strategic planning, support the agency’s performance improvement and measurement processes, design and collect data on measures of agency performance, conduct agency-level program evaluations and provide stewardship and governance of data.
The Management Analyst (Survey Research) performs the following major duties:
- Reviews existing reports and literature, design data-collection instruments, such as survey questionnaires, develop data-collection procedures, programs survey logic, code, clean and analyze data using sophisticated data analysis and statistical software, establish an analytical framework, apply regression and statistical modeling techniques to illuminate drivers of sentiment, and write, produce, and present final reports.
- Responds to a variety of requests from Agency staff and the public for data analysis and summary reports using a variety of data collection tools and statistical methods.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of relational database management systems (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL), spreadsheet software (e.g., MS Excel), and statistical software packages (e.g., SPSS) to merge, generate and analyze large, complex datasets.
- Analyze performance data, research technical solutions, and work with stakeholders to modify systems to correct problems affecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
- Receive and review documents, reports, and/or applications for omissions and inconsistencies, and ensure data entry is complete and accurate and reliable.
How to apply:
You can apply at the following web address:
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS GOV