|Entity:||European Investment Bank|
|Deadline:||Monday 12th November 2018|
The EIB, the European Union’s bank, is seeking to recruit for its Corporate Services (CS) – Information Technology (IT) – Transversal Services Department (TSD)- Information & Operations Division (IO) – Identity and Access Management Unit (IAM), at its headquarters in Luxembourg, a:
(Associate) Technical Service Manager for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
This is a full-time position at grade: 4/5
The term of this contract will be 4 years
Panel interviews are anticipated for early December 2018
The EIB offers fixed-term contracts of up to a maximum of 6 years, according to business needs, with a possibility to convert to a permanent contract, subject to organisational requirements and individual performance.
You will lead change, improvements and initiate projects within the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain and develop policies, standards and procedures as well as maintain the suite of tools supporting the team’s activities in line with IT Security and Information Security policies in order to improve service delivery within IT and the rest of the EIB Group.
You will report to the Head of Identity and Access Management Unit.
Internally, you will work in close cooperation with IT Security team, Information Security team, Business Owners of Applications under the scope of IAM and other IT Heads of Division.
Externally, you will actively collaborate with external consultants, suppliers of software and/or related services under the scope of IAM.
- In cooperation with the IT Security officers and the Information Security officer, implement and improve the policies applicable to Identity and Access Management following market standards, so as to ensure that the overall IT strategy and policies meet the organisation’s business objectives
- Take ownership of Identity and Access Management improvement projects and act as a key driver to improve service delivery within IT and the rest of the Bank
- Coordinate and evaluate projects in your own domain, to ensure a high quality of deliverables. Manage project teams (consultants) for the implementation of projects in own domain
- Identify needs and requirements from the business and other IT units and propose updates to the Identity and Access Management roadmap to contribute to the achievement of long-term IT objectives, including identifying specific Identity and Access Management requirements for concrete projects and delivery of work packages
- Ensure daily operations and delivery in conformity with the IT service catalogue and pass on requests to the appropriate IT resolver team if necessary
- Full university degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in IT
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in managing Identity & Access Management activities
Key technical/professional knowledge and skills
- Extensive experience in system administration along with knowledge of management and support of information security & system access infrastructure
- Deep understanding of security with a focus on access control, web applications and operations
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience in project management and a deep knowledge of principles, methods and practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of market trends and development in the IT sector
- Understanding of how the EIB operates and is organised would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English and/or French (*), with a good knowledge of the other.
EIB core competencies
- Achievement Drive: Continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
(*) There may be certain flexibility on this requirement, but limited to particularly suitable candidates who may not yet be proficient in French. If selected, such candidates will be hired on the condition that they build up rapidly knowledge of French and accept that their future career in the EIB may be subject to the attainment of sufficient proficiency in both of the Bank’s working languages
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we promote the inclusion of suitably qualified and experienced staff without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity, or disability (*).
Deadline for applications: 12th November 2018
Read more here:: EIB