By Tetra Tech Organization: Tetra Tech
Closing date: 09 Nov 2018
Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Contracts Manager position on an anticipated USAID funded program in Colombia.
* Establish standard subcontractor contract templates for routine subcontractor purchases and technical subcontractor procurements;
* Review local national employee contract templates and supporting notices to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and policies;
* Train in-country staff on applicable law, regulations and policies including the FAR, AIDAR, FCPA and other requirements;
* Review and edit Administration Manual including finance, contracts, IT and human resource directives;
*Recommend revisions to the existing Procurement policies and procedures to improve controls and efficiency;
*Oversee, manage and coordinate all contracts and procurement activities.
Qualifications: *Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required. Relevant fields include but are not limited to Business Management, Management, Accounting, Finance, Administration, and Marketing;
*Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar type role on a donor-funded project;
* Knowledge of the FAR, AIDAR, FCPA and other requirements;
*Thorough knowledge of U.S. Government and USAID contract and grant management procedures, including monitoring and reporting;
*Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
*Spoken and written fluency in English and Spanish.
*Colombian nationals strongly encouraged to apply
How to apply:
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of this on-line application process:
* A current CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Apply online at: http://ow.ly/DPH830mb3Yl
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb