By UN Children’s Fund Organization: UN Children’s Fund
Closing date: 26 Oct 2018
1) Rationale and context of the assignment: Communication at UNICEF comprises Web, Social Media and Multimedia teams working together to create compelling public-facing content and to provide digital services within the organization. Through multiple platforms and in multiple languages, UNICEF draws attention to the many facets of its work, encouraging public support, participation and action, as well as ensuring greater transparency and accountability.
Animated videos, infographics, interactive digital newsletters, video stories for distribution via unicef.ge, YouTube, news media and other outlets and platforms all are a part of our digital storytelling. Leaflets, printed newsletters and publications, branded office supplies (pens, folders, notepads, etc.) are all part of the UNICEF’s visibility and should be in line with global guidelines and brandbook.
UNICEF Georgia seeks to identify Multimedia Visualization designers who will be on the UNICEF roster and undertake all necessary actions to produce designs, multimedia visual content, as well as visibility materials as needed for the UNICEF Georgia’s ongoing programmatic work. The consultants will also support in data visualization efforts analyzing data with the aim of telling the compelling stories using the specific data related to the region and designing infographics for various development and humanitarian issues. The tasks include: conceptualizing, designing and making design/layouts of different publications; analyzing data and producing infographics or multimedia data visualization tools.
Becoming a pre-qualified consultant in the UNICEF Roster is a one-off standard application that opens the door for potentially multiple assignments within a three-year period. Once pre-qualified, consultants will be eligible for direct recruitment by UNICEF Georgia. Over the three-year period, UNICEF will make extensive use of the roster for eligible consultancy requirements; this is therefore, a unique opportunity for any interested and qualified consultant to submit one single application and if entered into the Roster, be immediately considered for any future assignments by UNICEF in the relevant area of expertise.
2) Scope of Work: Design and execute multimedia visual content animated videos, infographics, factographs and other data visualization tools, digital newsletters for UNICEF Georgia’s online and social platforms on ad hoc basis; design and print newsletters, survey reports and publications; branded supplies.
4) Deliverables and price offer:
Provide price offers for the following DESIGN/PRODUCTION work:
5) Supervisor: Communication Officer.
6) Performance indicators for evaluation of results:
7) Qualifications or specialized knowledge/ experience required:
8) Payment Terms: Payment on submission of deliverables approved by supervisor.
UNICEF recourse in case of unsatisfactory performance:
Payment will only be made for the work satisfactorily completed and accepted by UNICEF.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit:
How to apply:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization. To apply, click on the following link http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=516968
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS INT