By Action Contre la Faim France Organization: Action Contre la Faim France
Closing date: 31 Dec 2018
Location: Myanmar – Sittwe
The finance/HR team is spread between the difference base/sub-bases/field offices of the Rakhine base, the position therefore requires occasional movements within Rakhine state. It also implies to integrate the constraints and specificities linked to remote management.
Length of contract: 3 months, starting 1st November 2018**
The position: Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, your mission is to reinforce the skills and capacity of the finance and HR team on the base. ACF HR/financial standards, procedures and tools are to be implemented and adapted to local constraints for an optimized and autonomous management of the finance/HR department to the Programs.
More precisely, you will :
- Reinforce the skills of the finance/HR team and guarantee its autonomy
- Improve the performance of the Finance services at base level in accountancy, budget management and cash flow
- Improve the performance of the HR services at base level in HR policy, recruitment, training, staff representation, etc.
- Develop staff management and leadership skills within the Admin team
The applicant: You hold a university degree in Finance/HR/Administration or you have a relevant experience. You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in finance/HR positions in an international NGO. You are recognized for your excellent capacity-building and coaching skills, your ability to support and develop the skills of several staff simultaneously. You enjoy mentoring, delagating and supervising the work of a multidisciplinary team. You are sensible to culture differences and you already experiencd working in conflict sensitive areas.
A previous exeprience with ACF wouls be a asset (knowledge of tools and procedures.
Fluency in English written and speaking is mandatory.
Remuneration and benefits :
- Monthly gross salary from 1805 to 2305 € euros upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 393€ (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
- + 16% of monthly gross. For non-French citizen for retrocession of retirement and unemployment insurance.
- + 100 € per month per child, limited to 5 children.
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- * 20 RnR per year.
- * 215 € at each RnR period
- Training on ACF tools before departure if needed
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb