By DAI Global Organization: DAI Global
Closing date: 01 Nov 2018
Call for CVs, Burma Agri-Food Systems Activity
DAI is seeking to identify qualified candidates for the anticipated 5-year USAID Burma Agri-Food Systems Activity. The purpose of this activity is to facilitate the transformation of agriculture and food systems in the Zone of Influence by increasing the productivity, inclusiveness and competitiveness of key value chains. The positions will be based in Yangon.
DAI is looking for a range of qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Agriculture Market Systems Expert
- Agriculture Value Chain Specialist
- Agribusiness Finance Expert
- Finance and Operations Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Gender Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, economics, international development, or a related field is required; Master’s degree or higher is preferred;
- At least ten years of progressively responsible work experience;
- Experience working with USAID-funded agricultural development projects or other international donor projects highly preferred;
- Experience working in Burma or Southeast Asia is highly preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required.
How to apply:
Interested qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to BurmaRecruit@dai.com with the specific position they’re applying for in the subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. The deadline for applications is November 1, 2018.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb