By Options Consultancy Services Organization: Options Consultancy Services
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 18 Oct 2018
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager who will take on responsibility for the continued development of HR policies and procedures along with the provision of support and advice on all staff contract related matters for both UK and overseas activities. This is an exciting and rewarding position for someone who can demonstrate an excellent track record across a wide range of general HR management areas.
· To develop HR policies, procedures and systems that support the company in achieving its plans and strategic goals.
· To develop and deliver the annual plan for the Human Resources function.
· To contribute towards the development of company staff so that their potential is maximised.
· To help devise and maintain appropriate remuneration and rewards systems.
· You will need to be CIPD qualified
· You will need to demonstrate an excellent track record of achievement in the HR field with knowledge of operations that take place outside the UK.
· You will need to have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence staff at all levels.
Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children. We provide information, expertise and influence to governments, health workers, NGOs and businesses to catalyse change so that health services can be accessed by the people who need them most. As a commercial subsidiary of a major British NGO we are a for profit enterprise with social objectives.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, pension scheme, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
· Options is an equal opportunities employer.
· Options is committed to Child Safeguarding and has a code of conduct in operation. Background checks will be undertaken before appointments are confirmed.
· Overseas candidates will require a valid UK work permit.
· Although based in the UK the post holder will be required to travel occasionally.
How to apply:
· To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Candidates should state the job title in the subject header
· Closing date for applications is: 18 October 2018
· Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 22nd October 2018.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb