By Doctors of the World UK Organization: Doctors of the World UK
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 21 Oct 2018
Doctors of the World UK is part of the global Médecins du Monde network, which delivers over 400 projects in 80 countries through 3,000 volunteers. In the UK we provide primary health care and advocacy from a drop-in clinic in east London, supporting some of the societies most vulnerable and marginalised people to access mainstream health services.
Over the coming years, we plan to develop and expand our services to meet the growing demand. We believe that every person has the right to primary health care and will advocate tirelessly on behalf of those facing barriers, whether they are vulnerable migrants, sex workers or people with no fixed address.
In this exciting role, you will support and coordinate the work of the Senior Management Team, having responsibility for organisational and administrative support. Some regular duties include:
- Provide administrative, coordination and support services to the members of the Senior Management Team, including correspondence, diary management, and travel arrangements.
- Collate calendar of meetings and significant events.
- Undertake assigned complex administrative projects and tasks that require cross organisational inputs to achieve agreed objectives.
- Coordinate and control the recording of all SMT meetings, correspondence and maintain an efficient, effective filing system of both hard and soft copy documents and ensure that confidential records are stored securely.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the members of the SMT.
- Collate an annual calendar of meetings of the Board of Trustees, its committees and other important meetings and events
- With the relevant member of the SMT prepare and collate Board and committee agendas and relevant papers for specific meetings
- Assist members of the SMT and direct reports in the planning and coordination of special events
Please note: to apply for a position with Doctors of the World UK, you must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom (in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996). You will need to provide two referees. We will not contact any of your referees until we are at a stage to offer you the position.
More information about the role and to apply on our website.
We are not able to offer a salary for this position. Expenses paid up to £4 per day for subsistence and up to £10 per day for travel.
Closing Date: Sunday 21st October 2018 (@ 11:59pm)
How to apply:
For more information about the role and to apply, please click on the following link:
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS INT