By Macfadden Organization: Macfadden
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 26 Oct 2018
Program Assistants will provide additional program and administrative support to USAID. The Program Assistants will be working with geographical, technical, and/or management teams to improve work streams and efficiency of USAID processes, and to fulfill administrative functions. Day to day work assignments and oversight will be provided by the Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader with formal supervisory and evaluation functions by the Project Manager.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the routing of various documents/memos through the approval chain, following up on pending details, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assisting in maintaining trackers and consistently monitoring data quality control.
- Attending and providing coverage at various USAID meetings and public events, as assigned.
- Managing calendar invitations, phone bridge lines, video conference calls (if available), agendas, room reservations, logistics, and note taking for various meetings.
- Researching and obtaining information for routine reports and data requests.
- Serving as a timekeeper for OFDA personnel in WebTA, USAID’s time and attendance system.
- Assisting OFDA personnel with various staffing memos including premium pay memos, travel compensation (comp) time memos, comp time calculators, overtime memos.
- Assisting with listerv creation and management.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 1-4 years’ of professional/office experience, including internships.
- Candidates must have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills. Applicants must be able to meet deadlines and multitask, have strong attention to detail, and work well with others in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite is required.
U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored clearance.**
The employee must be capable of arduous travel. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee will be required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb