By Macfadden Organization: Macfadden
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 07 Nov 2018
The Administrative Program Assistant will provide administrative and program support to USAID/ Food For Peace (FFP). The Administrative Program Assistant will be working with the Personnel, Operations and Management (POM) team to improve work streams and efficiency, organize and maintain documentation, improve, process quality and accountability, and fulfill administrative functions by maintaining activity calendars and team schedules. Day to day work assignments and oversight will be provided by the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Regional Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader with formal supervisory and evaluation functions by the Project Manager.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinate the routing of various documents/memos through the approval chain, following up on pending details, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assisting the team in consistently monitoring data quality control.
- Tracking evaluation/monitoring/reporting compliance.
- Attend USAID meetings and public events on behalf of the team in a notetaking capacity, as assigned by the team leader.
- Maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings times, scheduling conferences and facilities, distributing meeting agendas, and taking minutes during meetings.
- Research and obtain information for routine reports and data requests.
- Assist with time and attendance and administrative travel tasks.
- Backup other support staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 1-4 years’ of professional/office experience, including internships.
- Must have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills. Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask, have strong attention to detail, and work well with others in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored clearance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb