By Dexis Consulting Group Organization: Dexis Consulting Group
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 31 Oct 2018
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking a mid-level Writer/Editor to provide management and surge support to USAID M Bureau/Chief Financial Office (M/CFO), in the area of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). M/CFO requires assistance in communication and information support, including tasks such as; change management activities, utilizing social media and USAID communications tools to socialize ERM, monthly newsletters and communications from the CFO. as well as policy and procedure support. The work location for this position will be in Washington, DC. This is a full-time position. The anticipated start date for this position is immediate.
- Updating existing USAID policy documents, as well as crafting new policy document, and processing them for USAID approval and issuance
- Develop help guides and instruction materials for risk assessment activities
- Utilizing automated tools to create and maintain file and data repositories for critical information and documents
- Compiling information and writing narratives for financial reporting
- Provide administrative and writing support to ensure that ERM programs policies and procedures are fully integrated into USAID policy guidance
- Updating USAID policy documents, as well as crafting new document, putting them through USAID clearance process, and submitting them for final approval
- Other duties as assigned
- MS/MA and 8 years of relevant work experience, BS/BA and 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience supporting communications and information support for the USG, preferably USAID;
- Facilities Access or Clearance preferred.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb